Welcome to my 'work in progress' art blog.

Below is my current 'work in progress', or check out older works on the right under 'blog archive'.

Side note (Feb 2015): unfortunately I some how managed to delete most of the photos in my blogs:( I will endeavour to slowly add them back in (starting with the gallery section at the end and the most recent posts) but for now you might see a few error signs.

Please visit me at Redbubble to check out more of my work using the link to the right.



Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my work. Please scroll down to view and I welcome any creative feedback.


As with all art, all pictures are subject to copyright.


11 December 2016

Work in progress 'embrace the truth' 3

The theme being 'speaking the truth', todays colours are blue - representing the throat  chakra.  I decided to add green for the heart chakra... speaking the truth i feel comes from the heart... in this case that's what i'm feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment