Welcome to my 'work in progress' art blog.

Below is my current 'work in progress', or check out older works on the right under 'blog archive'.

Please visit my website at www.angelaapostleart.com or check out more of my work using the link to the right.


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my work. Please scroll down to view and I welcome any creative feedback.

As with all art, all pictures are subject to copyright.


Side note (Feb 2015): unfortunately I some how managed to delete most of the photos in my blogs. I have updated the gallery at the end but some of the blog posts are gone.

06 December 2015

Work in progress 'found objects' 1

I've been thinking of this simple idea for a while, collecting objects I come across day by day as I often use to notice the occasional playing card, broken necklace or pen on the sidewalk.  

Tools of the trade are simply plastic pockets and some card to write the location and date (and provide some contrast against the objects). What better to start with than three silk black & white flower petals from my brothers wedding.  I will soon get a pin-board  & add it the the gallery section where I will keep updating the pic as I add to the board:)

I imagine that this might be a long ongoing project (with no real objective or ending in mind at the moment) but I'm excited to see how it will develop over time.  









No comments:

Post a Comment