Welcome to my 'work in progress' art blog.

Below is my current 'work in progress', or check out older works on the right under 'blog archive'.

Please visit my website at www.angelaapostleart.com or check out more of my work using the link to the right.


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my work. Please scroll down to view and I welcome any creative feedback.

As with all art, all pictures are subject to copyright.


Side note (Feb 2015): unfortunately I some how managed to delete most of the photos in my blogs. I have updated the gallery at the end but some of the blog posts are gone.

11 July 2010

work in progress 'Animation-berry good' 1

I had thought for a while to try my hand at some animation and today seems to be the
day. I was going to use one my cartoon characters, an owl or penguin (which is my profile pic) but I’ve decided to use something more simple to begin with so I didn’t have to worry
about expressions and body movement. The choice, the strawberry…….. Chosen, well because I like strawberries and I came across a picture I draw a while ago.

The idea is simply to have it look as if it’s been eaten away. Anyone that knows anything about animation knows how time consuming it is..... so a few ridiculous hours later (even though the pic is so simple) and 56 templates later, it's time for Windows Media player.

No comments:

Post a Comment