Welcome to my 'work in progress' art blog.

Below is my current 'work in progress', or check out older works on the right under 'blog archive'.

Please visit my website at www.angelaapostleart.com or check out more of my work using the link to the right.


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my work. Please scroll down to view and I welcome any creative feedback.

As with all art, all pictures are subject to copyright.


Side note (Feb 2015): unfortunately I some how managed to delete most of the photos in my blogs. I have updated the gallery at the end but some of the blog posts are gone.

13 April 2010

work in progress 'series of 4'

It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything. Have been somewhat uninspired and the work in progress ‘mandala’ remains as a sketch. I have however done a series of 4 charcoal drawings. This time, so I didn’t interrupt the flow to take pictures for the ‘work in progress’ blog, I thought the work in progress would be more how a particular style grew from drawing to drawing.

So attached are my works in progress from the first drawing in this style to the final one. I’ve added my favourite of the 4 to the gallery section (though it was close between a couple).

No comments:

Post a Comment